Saturday, January 12, 2013

31 Days of Oscar - Best Foreign Language Film

As many of you know I'm kind of a foreign film nut.  (Those who didn't know this...you may find yourself running, screaming from the building.)  When Paula, Kellee and Aurora announced a blogathon related to the topic of the Oscars (and more specifically related to TCM's annual '31 Days of Oscar' film event in February), I figured this would be my chance to bore you all endlessly with my write-ups on films that have been nominated for the Oscar for best foreign language film.

My methodology for determining what to write about was simple:  I looked at the complete history of foreign films awarded or nominated and pulled from that list the films that I've actually watched.  This turned out to be 15 films.  So I'm going divide these up into separate blog posts based on rough time ranges:

So that's what's coming up in the month of February...I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I know I'll enjoy writing them!




No comments:

Post a Comment